Sunday, October 21, 2012

THANK YOU ^^


Thank you for loving me
Thank you for caring
For all that you’ve given me
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for believing
The best in me
Thank you for showing
All I could be.

Thank you for understanding
The way that you do
Thank you for your patience
For all we’ve been through.

Thank you for being someone
On whom I can depend
Thank you for being there
You are my best friend.

Thank you for your promise
to honour and protect
thank you for your esteem
your love and respect.

Thank you for your honesty
Your loyalty and devotion
And thank you for trusting me
With your emotions.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness
The ways you show you care
Thank you for your tenderness
In the loving way we share.

Thank you for loving me
The way that you do
Thank you for everything
Sweetheart, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment